Saturday, May 8, 2010

Drafted.ca Skill Testing Questions

I think I'm going to do a live audition for Gillette Drafted search for Canada's next Sportcaster. On their page, they have some skill-testing questions that I think I could share with you guys:

Name 3 Sports Franchise in North America that you think are models for how teams should be run:
1. Tampa Bay Rays
2. San Antonio Spurs
3. Chicago Black Hawks


Who, in your opinion, are the most influential athlete in sports?
1. Ronaldinho
2. Michael Jordan
3. Tiger Woods


Name 2 athletes, not currently household names, that could one day become superstars:
1. Bryce Harper (Baseball)
2. Anthony Kim (Golf)


If you could follow only 1 athlete or sports personality on Twitter who would it be and why?
This is a very tough question, but I think I'm gonna have to go with CJ Wilson of the Texas Ranger, because he actually interact with his fans and post a lot of interesting stuff other than just baseball.
Other players/personalities I'd consider: Steve Nash, Ian Poulter, Cabbie, Darren Rovell, Arash Markazi, Tas Melas/ JE Skeets, SportsUnicorn, and Tim Micallef


In your fantasy draft (any sport), who would be your last draft choice and why?
Ricky Romero. People often forget about him and he's buried down under (He was rank 532 in Yahoo O-Rank), but as a good Blue Jays fan, you know Ricky Romero is a much better pitcher than what non-Jays fans ever projected.

Thoughts? Let me know your answers to these questions too!
Stumble
Delicious
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment